Pawnee Valley Community Hospital, plays a vital role in the community as a Critical Access Hospital serving the medical needs of Pawnee County, Kansas.
Services available at Pawnee Valley Community Hospital include
- Acute and skilled nursing
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehab
- Emergency care
- High-complexity laboratory services
- Imaging, including CT, MRI, and Digital Mammography
- Operating room procedures
- Pain Clinic
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- PICC line placement
- Respiratory therapy
- Sleep center
- Specialized nursing services
- Wound care
At Pawnee Valley Community Hospital, we focus on delivering quality patient care. We do this through a team of trained physicians, nurses and other professionals committed to putting patients first and working collaboratively to provide the best care possible.