The University of Kansas Health System Pawnee Valley Campus, formerly Pawnee Valley Community Hospital, plays a vital role in the community as a Critical Access Hospital serving the medical needs of Pawnee County, Kansas. The hospital became part of The University of Kansas Health System in 2017, providing people in Pawnee and surrounding counties with greater access to the most advanced care available.
Services available at Pawnee Valley Campus include
- Acute and skilled nursing
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehab
- Emergency care
- High-complexity laboratory services
- Imaging, including CT, MRI, and Digital Mammography
- Operating room procedures
- Pain Clinic
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- PICC line placement
- Respiratory therapy
- Sleep center
- Specialized nursing services
- Wound care
At Pawnee Valley Campus, we focus on delivering quality patient care. We do this through a team of trained physicians, nurses and other professionals committed to putting patients first and working collaboratively to provide the best care possible.